StatusPage is the best way to create a status page for your app or website.
HelpDocs integrates with StatusPage so you can show users your system status inside your HelpDocs.
- In your StatusPage account
- Click Free Addons in the navigation bar
- Under Status Widget & Page API click Enable
- Click your name in the top right hand corner, then Manage Account
- In the API tab, copy your Page ID to your clipboard
- In the HelpDocs dashboard
- Head to Settings > Integrations
- Paste your Page ID into the StatusPage Page ID box
- Click Save
If you head over to your HelpDocs knowledge base, you'll now see your StatusPage system status in the navigation bar. It'll update automatically so your users will always be kept in the loop. Clicking the status will take you through to your StatusPage in a new tab.