Tax Residency Certificates and Forms

Taylor Sloane Updated by Taylor Sloane

Some countries (I'm looking at you Poland 👀) require various tax certificates or forms to be completed to avoid "withholding taxes". Without them they'd make you pay an extra percentage on top of your bill in tax. And nobody likes paying more than they owe 😭

We're happy to help you out. We can provide certificates for most EU countries within 30 days. Potentially others on request. Just get in touch with us inside the app with a description of exactly what you need and we'll get back to you asap.

What did you think of this doc?

European Union VAT Charges

Get in touch

This site is protected by hCaptcha and its Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.