Enabling Comments with Disqus
Disqus is a commenting platform that lets you communicate directly with your readers. HelpDocs integrates with Disqus so you can collect customer feedback on your articles.
How we integrate
When you connect the Disqus integration we'll insert the Disqus comments box into the bottom of each article. There's nothing for you to configure. It just works!
Now you'll be able to receive and respond to comments on your HelpDocs articles inside Disqus.
If you're using it for your blog already, you'll be familiar with the process. If not, it's a breeze to learn.
It's easy to get started managing customer replies with Disqus. Just grab your Forum Shortname from your Disqus account and paste it into HelpDocs.
- In the Disqus admin page
- If you have multiple sites in Disqus, choose the site you'd like to use for HelpDocs in the dropdown at the top of the page
- Click Edit Settings (top right)
- Copy your Shortname to the clipboard
- In your HelpDocs dashboard
- Head to Settings > Integrations (or click here)
- Paste your Shortname into the Disqus Forum Shortname box
- Scroll back to the top of the page and hit Save