Doorbell helps you gather user feedback across web and mobile, so you can ship product improvements your users love.
HelpDocs has partnered with Doorbell to let you:
- Provide a way for users to share written feedback
- See feedback about articles within the Content tab
- In HelpDocs, head to Settings > Integrations
- Search for Doorbell
- Click Connect Doorbell
- Authorize HelpDocs to read from Doorbell
- Users will now be able to leave written feedback on your docs
Receiving Written Feedback
Users can leave written feedback on your docs if they press the neutral or negative feedback buttons. They'll get a text area to type their message and an option to leave their email address.
Viewing Written Feedback
- Head to the Content tab
- You'll see a Feedback label
- Click on the number to the right
- You'll be taken to the Doorbell dashboard with the feedback