Setting Category Display Order
There's a few different ways to set the order that categories appear on your HelpDocs.
Available Sort Orders
- A-Z ordering by category title
- Created Date
- When the category was first created (most recent first)
- Last Updated
- When the category was last updated (most recent first)
- A totally random order every time the page is loaded
- You manually choose the order
Setting a Sort Order
- Head to Settings > Brand
- Under Category Sort Order choose the order you'd like
- Hit Save
Managing Custom Category Ordering
If you selected Custom ordering for your categories, you'll get a new icon button at the top of the table in your your Content tab. Clicking that icon takes you to a page that'll let you drag and drop categories to rearrange them.
When you're finished, hit Back to apply your changes.
That sort button can be a little tricky to find, but it's there! Here's a zoomed in screenshot if you get stuck.