Setting Article Display Order
There's a few different ways to set the order that articles appear on your HelpDocs.
Available Sort Orders
- A-Z ordering by article title
- Created Date
- When the article was first created (most recent first)
- Last Updated
- When the article was last updated (most recent first)
- A totally random order of articles every time the page is cached
- You manually choose the order
Setting a Sort Order
- Head to Settings > Brand
- Under Article Sort Order choose the order you'd like
- Hit Save
Managing Custom Article Ordering
If you selected custom ordering for your categories and articles, you'll get a new button at the top of the table in your your Content tab. Clicking that icon takes you to a page that'll let you drag and drop categories and articles to rearrange them.
When you're finished, hit Save Sort Order to apply your changes.