Adding or Changing Your Profile Image
HelpDocs looks fantastic when you can show customers that your whole team has contributed to your docs. Besides, who doesn't love a friendly face? 🤩
Adding a Gravatar
- If you don't already have an account, set one up over at Gravatar.com
- Head over to 'My Gravatars' in the top navigation bar
- Click 'Add Email Address' and enter the email you signed up to HelpDocs with
- You'll get an email from Gravatar. Click the link to confirm your email address
- Upload your profile image by clicking 'Add a new image'
That's it. Your lovely face is now ready to shine on your HelpDocs.
Uploading a Profile Image
If you don't have a Gravatar account or you want to quickly upload an image, you can do so from your profile.
- Head to your Profile (or click here)
- Click inside the dotted line or drag an image onto it
- Hit Save