Syncing Content to elevio
elevio lets you create an amazing in-app support experience for your users. HelpDocs integrates with elevio as a content source, so you can sync your articles and deliver them to your customers where they need them most.
Connecting HelpDocs and elevio is super simple.
- Inside your HelpDocs dashboard
- Head to Settings > API
- Hit Create API Key
- Under Permissions, check Read
- Copy the API key generated to the clipboard
- Hit Save
- Inside your elevio dashboard
- Head to the Integrations screen (if you're logged in to elevio, click here)
- Choose HelpDocs as the system you wanna integrate with
- Paste your API key from earlier into the provided box
- Hit Connect